Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being mean

THe only time i can think of being mean is to my brother and we mess around and i go to far. Most of the time we will just fight and try to slam each other along with trying to make the submit. After all the after i make him submit i always hold it longer to make him feel more pain. I also one time put him through a wooden table that he shouldn’t have gone through. I think that it is wrong for me to keep holding it to make him feel more pain. Now that i think about it i feel kind of bad that i always do it everytime. I also think what would have happen if he would have got hurt really bad to were I broke some bone in his body and had to take him to the hosiptal that wouldn’t be right to him at all. I think people do it even when they shouldn't because it makes them feel bigger about themself and it makes them feel like nothing can happen to them. Out of all this I should try to stop putting him through more pain when her shouldn’t have to be put through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment