Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BLOG about Whatever

I think that im going to blog about what i do after school. After school i have to do many things when i get home at about 1:20 i do the dishes that are at my house and then i will normally play a game on the xbox 360. Most of the time i have to go into work at 3 and i dont get done til 10 so that ruins my entire day pretty much. When i do have my days off i most likly hang out with my girlfriend and we drive around sometimes and we also walk around sometimes. On some days we hang out with nick and amanda also. On the weekend I have work until 11 and then I go over my girlfriends house until about 1 or 2 in the mornig and then I got to get up at 9 the next morning to go to work. After I get done work I wait tli my girlfriend gets done work and she normally come over and we will figure something out that we can do even thougth we never know what were going to do. My days pretty much go by fast during the week and my days off go by even faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment